Schedule choices and monthly tuition for the 2022-2023 school year are as follows:
Two’s/Three’s Class (1:4 Teacher: Student Ratio)
- Monday/Wednesday: 9:00—11:30 a.m. ($150/month)
- Tuesday/Thursday: 9:00—11:30 a.m. ($150/month)
Three’s/Four’s Class (1:7.5 Teacher: Student Ratio)
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday OR Tuesday/Thursday/Friday: 9:00—12 p.m. ($200/month)
- Monday/Wednesday OR Tuesday/Thursday: 9:00—12 p.m. ($150/month)
PreK Class (1:9 Teacher: Student Ratio)
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 8:45a.m.—12 p.m. ($200/month)
- Tuesday/Thursday/Friday: 8:45a.m.—12 p.m. ($200/month)
- Tuesday/Thursday: 8:45a.m.—12 p.m. ($150/month)
- 5 Mornings 8:45a.m.—12:00 p.m. ($335/month)
- 2 Mornings & 1 Afternoon*8:45a.m.—2:30 p.m. ($195/month)
- 3 Mornings & 1 Afternoon*8:45a.m.—2:30 p.m. ($245/month)
*Number of slots available per day:
2-3’s class = 8;
3-4’s class = 15;
PreK class = 18
We will offer extended day options with 9 or more students. PreK extended day options are Wednesday or Thursday. There is a possibility that 3-4’s class extended day option would be available in January.
We have the option to cancel any days that are not filling up adequately. We will do our best to accommodate all families.
Note: Your child must be enrolled in the morning session to add the afternoon. You may add the extended portion (12-2:30 p.m.) after the school year begins if you initially registered for mornings only and there is availability.
All siblings will receive a 10% discount on tuition.